Life in the modern world is such that it is not difficult to accidentally "draw" dangerous microorganisms into your body. Some of them will coexist peacefully with us, while others can cause a lot of complications in terms of health.
We are talking about parasites, which can be effectively treated even by folk methods, although a visit to a doctor, his consultation and the recommendation of drugs for treatment will not be superfluous.
In domestic conditions, folk remedies are simply irreplaceable. Its advantage is called the low probability of causing dangerous side effects or allergic consequences.
Immediately, the myth of 100% effectiveness and self-sufficiency when practicing helminthiasis treatment with folk remedies should be dispelled.Any doctor, including parasitologists or infectologists, immediately focuses the patient's attention on the possible existence of pathologies in organs.- it is then that folk methods in the course of cleansing the body can inadvertently create conditions for exacerbating health deviations.
Coordination of important nuances with a specialist - about the variety of helminths that have appeared, what drugs and folk remedies to use to destroy them, how exactly and by what procedures to cleanse the body with folk remedies - becomes an important detail of treatment.
Despite the relatively wide selection of drugs that affect worms, pharmacologists recommend such drugs taking into account their specifics - side effects are not uncommon (they can serve as allergens and lead to intoxication). For the same reason, such funds are not always recommended for use in childhood, as well as for women if they are in a position (especially in the early stages of pregnancy). That is why many make a conscious and logical decision - they practice treatment with folk recipes.
Fighting for their health, mankind has accumulated considerable experience and a resource of traditional medicine that helps to get rid of worms. The choice is excellent: from the use of herbal preparations, animal products, to minerals and other inorganic agents found in nature.
It is worth knowing!Resorting to folk methods for the destruction of helminths, a person can use decoctions, tinctures, juices, extracts and salt emulsions, using an enema to inject into the body.
A number of principles that speed up treatment are as follows:
- we use a special diet - focus on healthy food (not fatty, not fried, we exclude meat and dairy products), which is easily and quickly digested;
- we monitor the digestive system: any disturbance in it creates favorable conditions for the easier appearance of parasitosis;
- we avoid taking alcohol and nicotine - they increase the intensity of the development of the disease;
- we keep pets (dogs, cats, etc. ) at a distance: they are often the carriers and the cause of the infection;
- we increase attention to hygiene and strengthening the immune system.
Treatment with non-traditional methods
The disadvantages of drugs of chemical origin are obvious - a detrimental effect on the cells of the internal organs of the digestive system (gastrointestinal tract, liver). Therefore, treatment with non-traditional means will be a saving grace for all who seek to avoid intoxication, imbalance of the digestive and immune systems.
It is the emphasis on naturalness: natural trace elements, oils, vitamins, acids of non-pharmacological anti-infective preparations that make it possible to avoid unwanted bodily dysfunctions.
According to parasitologists, products that neutralize worms must have a series of properties:
- special odor (sharp, intense)
- specific taste (bitter, sharpness)
- create an acidic environment.
They will contribute to the natural withdrawal and paralysis of the organisms of the parasitic group:
- products of a caustic nature (onion, garlic, other representatives of the lily family);
- citrus (lemon, grapefruit);
- beets, radishes, carrots (raw);
- pumpkin seed (with a green film);
- coconut meat (fresh);
- hot and sweet pepper.
All kinds of juices, especially freshly squeezed ones, will also ensure the destruction of worms in the human body. Juices from:
- melons (ripe);
Special attention should also be paid to prophylactic remedies of traditional medicine. Periodic or constant intake of decoctions, compotes, teas leads to the creation of an environment in the gastrointestinal tract that does not allow infection. The basis for the preparation of the mentioned liquids will be: rose hips, strawberries, mint leaves.
Coriander is given a special role- is able to have a preventive effect even as a spice in the kitchen.
Soda is perceived ambiguously: opponents of the remedy doubt its effectiveness, although there are many more supporters, and the practice of using soda as a "cure" for worms has proven its effectiveness.
Opponents of soda treatment insist on its aggressive effect on the body (damages the gastric mucosa) and possible complications in the digestive tract. Adherents of the remedy, although they note the presence of a violation of the microflora of the digestive organs with soda, are much smaller and easily restored compared to treatment with purely medicinal preparations.
Attention!The practice of prescribing enemas with a soda solution is becoming more and more common. Here, although soda is important, it should not remain the only means of influence: in combination with complex therapy with other non-drug means, it will give the desired result.
A little about the symptoms of a parasitic disease. It is diverse, but soda is indicated if:
- against the background of elevated temperature, there is weakness of the body, nausea;
- stomach pains and discomfort in the area of the abdominal cavity, intestines;
- rashes due to allergic reactions (on the skin of the extremities and the whole body);
- excessive fatigue is noted even with little physical exertion, interruptions in sleep;
- sometimes there is a cough reflex, shortness of breath against the background of pain in the chest cavity (Leffler's syndrome);
- violations of the digestive cycle are detected: problems with appetite, bowel movements (problems with stool), either excessive or insufficient, as well as bloating and increased gas formation;
- the immune system fails (colds, allergies occur easily).
Creating an alkaline environment, soda can "complicate life" for worms: they cannot exist in such conditions, the body will be disinfected.
The procedure that patients undergo in treatment with soft drinks is simple. For an enema, prepare a solution of soda water in the ratio of 0. 8 liters of water per one tablespoon of soda (20-30 grams). The temperature of the solution should not exceed 42°C and be less than 38°C (cold water will cause hypothermia in the internal organs, warmer water will relax the intestinal walls and the body can absorb toxins).
Cleaning is carried out according to the following scheme:
- Preparatory stage.The body must be cleaned with a preliminary enema of a salt solution (ratio: 30 grams of salt per 1-2 liters of water). The speed of fluid administration should be optimal, and not fast (excessive speed will force the body to stretch the walls of the intestine) and not slow. The solution is administered to the patient in a supine position (on the left side, with the right leg bent to the stomach) and held for at least 10 minutes (it is necessary to lie on the back and breathe deeply). Then comes the emptying of the intestine.
- Main stage.A soda enema is administered. Everything is carried out in a similar way to the previous stage. The only difference is that fluid retention in the body lasts up to 30 minutes. Here you need to carefully monitor the reaction of the body - the parasites will strive to remain in the internal organs, which will lead to unpleasant or painful sensations. In case of excessive pain or burning, you should immediately empty your stomach.
- The final stage.The procedure of the 1st stage is repeated. There is a cleaning of soda residue and destroyed worms.
The described scheme is repeated several times a day throughout the healing period.
Traditional medicine and the described treatment regimen through cleansing with soda, with its results, have gained recognition among patients who were infected with parasites and got rid of them. This is evident from the breadth of discussions in the Internet space. Here are some first-hand quotes.
"I want to share my case. I tried to expel the worms with soda. I did an enema for a day, the next day - a break, then - again a day of procedures. In the morning after this repeated day, the condition was not so hot. I felt bad for a long time, I felt bad, on my right side I was pulling quite hard. Towards the afternoon I went to the bathroom and saw the result: in the mass of feces there was a 20-centimeter worm, a kind of translucent worm, maybe round. Surely there is something else in the intestines; therefore, I will continue the cleansing, I will also drink a soda solution. And I will collect herbs for the treatment of children - the microflora of a child's body is quite easily disturbed, so it is better to heal gently.
"I decided not to use soda as a drink yet, an enema helped. The effect was pleasant: after completing the third stage, small translucent parasites "came out" of me. As pinworms they are called. After each repetition of the scheme (probably 6 times ), different worms came out all the time interspersed with mucus, orange like that. At 7-8 times, the mucus came out in record amounts, but no longer worms.
"At first, the process was difficult. Probably, only after 5 repetitions did I more or less master how to refrain from immediate emptying. This is my first experience with "taking" an enema. The helminths began to come out after 6 enemas, quite large , 20 cm, but more surprise came the 16th time, when the body was cleaned of a large amount of feces - a "cylinder" of 40 cm.
"The local therapist suggested that I try cognac with castor oil for treatment. At first I had a fast day: only cereals in the water, fresh vegetables mixed with fruit. In the evening I had cognac, then castor oil. I immediately had headache and began to vomit. I calmed down and tried to sleep. I slept poorly. And at 5 in the morning I felt the effect of "treatment" and ran to the bathroom. I saw helminths for the first time, it became creepy. 3 days continued drinking a therapist's appointment. I felt so much better, both literally and figuratively (lost a few pounds! )".
"Mugwort took about 30 days. Little has changed, no flare-ups, no discomfort. I thought I was wrong about me and the worms. But no! After a month of wormwood therapy, the worm came out. I was shocked. " Why do I mention all this? And besides, sometimes you don't even suspect that it can live inside the body! "
Treatment of helminthiasis is a serious procedure that requires special attention, both from the doctor and the patient. And if drug therapy has contraindications, folk recipes (means of alternative medicine) can become more effective. Coordination of such treatment with a doctor and the availability of drugs will allow it to be carried out even in familiar living conditions.